WORD PROCESSING TUTORIAL
EXAMPLE: CREATING A NEWSLETTER OR BROCHURE
- On a new document, type the title of the article inside
- Move the cursor down outside the title borders.
- Type the article up to the end.
- Highlight the whole article without highlighting the
- Select "Format" from menu bar and select "Columns".
- A column dialogue box appears and select the type of
columns you want and click OK button.
- Move the cursor to position where you want to insert
- Select "Insert" from the menu bar; select "Picture"
and then "From File".
- A dialogue box appears, then select the filename
where the picture is stored and click "Insert" button.
- Adjust the size of the picture by clicking on it and
then moving the squared patterns on its borders.
- Insert a square symbol at the end of the article by selecting
"Insert"; select "Symbol" and a dailogue box
of symbols will appear.
- Under Font in the dialogue, select "Wingdings"
and then select the squared symbol.
- The square symbol marks the end of the article.
Click here to see a Newsletter