Home-immediately access 800+ free online publications. Download CD3WD (680 Megabytes) and distribute it to the 3rd World. CD3WD is a 3rd World Development private-sector initiative, mastered by Software Developer Alex Weir and hosted by GNUveau_Networks (From globally distributed organizations, to supercomputers, to a small home server, if it's Linux, we know it.)ar.cn.de.en.es.fr.id.it.ph.po.ru.sw
|Marking and Punch Marking - Course: Technique for manual working of materials. Trainees' handbook of lessons (Institut fr Berufliche Entwicklung, 18 p.)|
|1. Purpose of marking and punch marking|
|2. Marking tools|
|4. Preparation of the workpiece surface|
|5. Selected working techniques of marking and punch marking|
|6. Labour safety recommendations|
6. Labour safety recommendations
- Points of scribers, dividers and prick punches are to be
protected by putting on cork or plastic caps!
- Do not put scribing tools with protruding points into pockets
- Store height gauge scribers with the point showing to the
- Do not use damaged or dull scribing tools!
- Copper sulphate solution is toxical!
It should be stored in properly marked containers only and kept
closed! Skin contact is to be