113. Be sure that your pond is very clean.
114. Repair the banks and cut the weeds and grass around the pond.
Repair the banks
115. Fill the pond with water as before. Be sure to use a screen to keep out bad fish.
Keep out bad fish
116. Put compost in the crib.
Put compost in the crib
117. Then put 200 of your baby fish back in the pond.
Put baby fish in the pond
118. If you have more baby fish than you need, sell some to a neighbour to help him start fish farming.
Sell baby fish
119. You will see that by farming fish you can provide for your family better
Provide for family
and you will have
· fresh fish to eat
· fish to dry, smoke and store
· fish to sell at market
120. If your family is not too big you will have more fish to sell
and you and your family can live better.